When it comes to the Internet of Things (IoT) you don’t have a choice. A large percentage (30%) of devices on enterprise, healthcare and manufacturing networks today are unmanaged IoT devices and a recent report revealed only 16% of organizations are confident about their plan of securing them.
Traditional security technologies lack the visibility and control needed to manage security risks. As a result IoT devices pose grave risks and are susceptible to a wide variety of threats.
Attend our interactive workshop and gain first hand experience on how you can get complete visibility, prevention, and enforcement in a single platform with the only ML-powered solution. In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn:
- Discovery, classification and rich context of diverse IoT and OT devices
- In-depth risk assessment based on vendor advisories, vulnerability information, anomalous device behavior, Unit 42 and other intel
- Ability to apply risk reduction policies based on policy recommendations
- Preventing IoT targeted known threats
- Detection and prevention of unknown threats
See how you can empower your team to completely secure IoT without the need to form a new team, create a new process and invest in new siloed tools. Space is limited. Register early to save your seat.