We’ve got your next coffee, so take a break!
How much effort went into dealing with the Log4j vulnerability in your organization? Unfortunately, open source vulnerabilities like Log4j will continue to crop up unexpectedly. At Palo Alto Networks, we want you to be better prepared so that you can effectively and efficiently deal with the next occurrence.
Our team of solution architects is here to help. Come learn how the largest scale environments in the world prepare and protect against these vulnerabilities, using Prisma® Cloud. Learn to see, remediate and prevent threats from code to cloud.
Join us on the first Thursday of every month at 9 a.m. Pacific time to see our 30-minute coffee break demo of Prisma Cloud in action. Discover how Prisma Cloud:
- Shows where the vulnerable code is running and detects if you have code that isn’t being assessed.
- Makes it easier for your developers to update and redeploy with non-vulnerable versions.
- Prevents the further deployment of vulnerable code.
- Defends against zero-day attacks.
- Prevents lateral movement and exposure of adjacent workloads.
See the top features and benefits of our industry leading Cloud Native Application Protection Platform! Qualified attendees will receive a $10 coffee gift card.*