Attack surfaces are expanding in complexity due to growing cloud services and edge computing adoption. However, it’s challenging for security teams to keep track of assets to manage their attack surface effectively.
Unit 42® studied Cortex® Xpanse™ data from 250 organizations and discovered attackers are taking advantage of new Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) and other vulnerabilities faster than ever before.
To learn the key findings, predictions and recommendations, join our experts as they shine a light into our “2023 Unit 42 Attack Surface Threat Report.”
Attendees will walk away with an understanding of:
- Top attack surface risks across the world.
- The uniqueness of different industry attack surfaces.
- Key recommendations to proactively manage your attack surface.
Don’t miss your opportunity to gain a competitive edge over attackers and ensure your attack surface is secure. Register now!
- Matt Kraning - CTO, Cortex
- Abhishek Anbazhagan - Product Marketing Manager, Cortex Xpanse
- Ross Worden - Senior Consulting Director, Unit 42