Modern data centers are quite dynamic, with workloads coming from everywhere. With the rapid adoption of new technologies like virtualization, software-defined networking and hyper-converged infrastructure, the data center’s underlying architecture is evolving to enable businesses to move faster.
To deliver robust protection to workloads moving across physical data centers and multi-cloud environments, organizations need to rethink their security approach. With Palo Alto Networks, your teams can strengthen overall security while reducing risk, business disruptions and security breaches in the data center.
Join this in-depth technical workshop where our experts will present critical hybrid security topics, including:
- Key trends, challenges and recommended security strategies
- An overview of security architecture and a technology deep dive
- Best practices and use cases to extend security across your on-premises data centers as well as private and public clouds with:
- Deep visibility: See everything across users, devices, networks and applications to simplify security management and automate Zero Trust
- Multilayered segmentation: Minimize opportunities for attack by stopping hackers and threats from moving north-south or east-west
- Automated threat prevention: Use layered defenses to immediately find threats and prevent breaches
- Technical demos showing how our integrated products address security requirements and solve next-generation data center problems
Join us and learn a simpler approach to hybrid data center security.