The first half of 2021 saw 1.5 billion attacks on smart devices, more than 100% growth in cyberattacks against Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices. Lack of IoT visibility and security is becoming a huge gap in a cybersecurity strategy.
Current security solutions lack the visibility and control needed to manage security risks. As a result, IoT devices have become a network gateway to malicious actors and are vulnerable to a wide variety of threats.
Attend our interactive workshop and gain first-hand experience on how you can get device visibility and security. In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn in a live lab how:
- Machine learning and crowdsourcing provide visibility and insights into all your devices
- Behavior analysis detects risk, compliance, and anomalies and prevents all IoT threats
- Zero Trust policies are integrated with automated least privilege access policies and 1-click enforcement
- Easy deployment without disruption to your existing workflows or teams
- Detection and prevention of unknown threats
Sign up today to see how you can uplevel your network security strategy, implement Zero trust policies and simplify IoT device visibility and security.