In the world of cybersecurity, we often have an abundance of valuable information from multiple sources. Here's the burning question: Why does it feel like an uphill battle to stay one step ahead of threats?
Watch now to learn how automation can help lighten your team’s workload. We’ll focus on use cases that help bridge network security, cloud security and SASE incident response. This includes:
- Tracking/Identifying malicious IoCs and automatically pushing these to your EDLs.
- Automatically prioritizing noisy virtual machine alerts.
- Staying on top of the latest threats without manually checking release updates.
- Automating routing and follow-up of incidents to different teams.
- Automating the malware and investigation process.
If you have NGFWs, SASE, Prisma® Cloud or Cortex XDR® from Palo Alto Networks, we’ll also show how to automate and speed up SecOps across your entire portfolio.